Our Torrid Series dual element heaters are designed to maximize comfort and functionality in living spaces where maximum heat coverage and style are required.
These heaters are rated IP67 Waterproof - built to last outdoors and resist the elements. Totally protected against dust, Protected against the effects of temporary water immersion between 15cm and 1m up to 30 minutes.
Wall or Ceiling mounted, all black color and lightweight – perfect for heating those “hard to heat” areas and high ceiling applications. Remote control and mounting kit materials included. All backed with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
T4000/8R Golden Tube Infrared Radiant Heater (34 x 6 x 5 inches)
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Anodized Aluminum Extrusion
- Remote included
- 4 Variable Heat Settings
- Mounting Kit included
- All-Black Color
|Heat Coverage Area
|Water Resistance Rating
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
|34 x 6 x 5 in
4000W, 220-240V, 18.18 Amp
|Hardwired Connection Required
Warranty, Returns & Manuals
This model comes with a 2-Year Residential, 1-Year Commercial warranty.
For more information regarding the warranty for this product, please consult the manual below or contact customer service.
Data Sheet Torrid Models
- RADtec is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as seamless as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- RADtec has a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Refund Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of your item’s delivery date.
- There is a 25% restocking fee for all orders plus shipping.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refused at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
1. Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
2. Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
3. Purchases of 5 or more units (warranty still applies)
- It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
- If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation back to the manufacture, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
- Note: If an order is cancelled after it is sent out for delivery, it is subject to any applicable return fees and/or charges. Please cancel any order within 48 hours of placing.
- All return requests must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To return your product, please contact customer service, or email us at email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item valued over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.